Author Topic: Allow Tuzzy to be alone with Achto rsgoldfast  (Read 802 times)

Offline rsgoldfastcom

• Newb
Allow Tuzzy to be alone with Achto rsgoldfast
« on: June 12, 2018, 09:28:04 »
Allow Tuzzy to be alone with Achto or Album drops, added bang-up rsgoldfast pets could be lonely forth with uniques, it makes no faculty for Tuzzy to be different.

Nex - Angel of Death.

This bang-up is advised for groups of 7 individuals, nevertheless abandoned the one advantageous accepting in the accumulation that got the bead progresses for the name. Accepting a promised album is fair , I've had 7 in my 1764 kills, and even a Wand or Core is a 'mere' 1/1000 droprate. On the other hand, the chests are a diminished 1/5k (and 1/20k to get a particular one). I apperceive that you left charge 1 to get the title, but I still anticipate it's random that if 1 taking in the accumulation receives a chest, he's adored yet the blow off makes no advance for the amassing log.

Suggestion to change the torso for more collecting log: Aback it's tradeable, a start isn't the way to go as AoD is already abundant money if your aggregation does ffa-split, even affected individuals who hardly anytime get uniques can accomplish sufficient money there.

But aback the chest is Vitalis-rarity but afterwards a threshold, it could be larger if all players at a 7 or abate team(NOT MASS) annual from a bead into some abandoned player.

Offline Hoffmanz

• Newb
Re: Allow Tuzzy to be alone with Achto rsgoldfast
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 04:07:29 »
What I'm looking for in the forum is that you can help me and I can put this knowledge to work.

Offline Feytonshadow

• Newb
Re: Allow Tuzzy to be alone with Achto rsgoldfast
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 05:26:38 »
What do I do when I have an interest?