Author Topic: Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory M Mesos  (Read 380 times)

Offline Cszcy

• Newb
  • My main char: cro-guild
Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory M Mesos
« on: October 01, 2018, 02:19:04 »
If I need talk more about cap damage, since most classes have this same cap harm, it creates a type of unbalance in courses mainly because of funding, which is being a lot more pay2win. Dojo is a perfect example of class unbalance at cap level also. Maplestory M Mesos  I think cap damage is way too high. I thought a decrease cap is needed and marginally nerf boss HP, not climbing with the lower cap because individuals can still solo end-game boss. They are end-game after all, but we could create a problem mode between ordinary and insanity boss.

Pretty much my idea about pay2win facet and this current cap damage.Your thought guys about it? Do you believe cap damage is fine currently? What's the pay2win aspect for you? Yay I created a shorter and more accurate thread.

This is not a rant, this is my true view of an important facet of this brilliant game, the value of the items in Maple Story gets totally destroyed with all the forthcoming Marvel Machine.

One of the most appealing things in this game is, bossing, together with buddies, guildies but a strong point of bossing is the income it gives, the oil of these runs, which an awesome thing that I believe many of maplers (financed or even not financed players) enjoys is gollux, performing gollux everyday gathering gollux items little by little every day, we want more things like gollux from the game.

And here we have some powerful items, non obtainable by boss signifies, this is Lightning God Ring (LGR), Superior Lidium Heart and similar, etc.. They are NX exclusive.This does not finish here, Marvel Machine (MC) also gives Chaos Root Abyss items (all of these ), Anniversary Scrolls, all sort of Magnus Tyrant Items, Cloaks, Boots, Belts and Gloves (you want up to 1 year performing kiritias quests to get you, likely the reason besides the lag that NA did not release Hekaton was to make Tyrant Gloves more exclusive from NX means), Superior Gollux Items, etc etc etc..

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html!