Author Topic: Guardian Juggernaut  (Read 28497 times)

Aqualionisis

Guardian Juggernaut
« on: March 31, 2009, 13:54:33 »
I was thinking: Why isn't there any guardian feats in this forum, and so I wanted to hear your opinion:
http://feats.goonheim.com/guardian#adefgijkmnopqr:adefgjkqtvx:
I think this might be a good feat for the tanking guardian, containing the good solider things(goad, hateful strikes, imp. gaod and anticipation) but also some bonuses like Cunning Deflection and Volcantic Rage. But the thing might be to have ONE guardian with Iron Skin and the Surging Health to make it easier, and another guardian having Stone Skin + Burning Vigor.

When it comes to the Juggernaut, I Weapon Master might be a little overrated, since it's your comboes dealing with the threat and damage, and Battle Cry with the improved is handy for the entire group. Now that you have this, then Morale Boost might not be THAT needed, since Battle Cry gives you a damage boost as well. "Stand Your Guard" and those improved seems to be mostly pvp feats, so I didn't choose them, and Overreach improving is only needed to finish off the mob, since the debuff last 6 seconds even with improved, and reduces your damage too much. Juggernaut at the bottom is 100% needed and it's so good!

Agree? Disagree?

Offline Airo

• Guild Leader
  • HC Newb
Re: Guardian Juggernaut
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 22:47:20 »
On forum u can see feats from our MT in guild, Rakija under Raid topic and u can compare with your build feats, im not guard so u can talk about that with Rakija and he will be explain u.

Airo
Airo - Dark Templar
Wantan - Guardian (first MT in guild-first made Ibis-retired)
Naly - Priest Of Doom (Mitra)
Cronet - Necromancer (first shatter in guild)
Eldas - Demonologist
Dartur - ToS (pvp killer)

Offline Coldsun

• Inactive members
  • Sr. Newb
  • Seminola, Cold sun of Cimmeria
Re: Guardian Juggernaut
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 11:35:15 »
Ok i am not so activ raider, but dont forget my char SUPER SEMS, and you can find my build too on forum.

At my point of view bettle cry and ardent bettle cry is NOT usefull, bcs guardians dont have problem with stamina. We have combo who instant restore stamina, and damage boots for main tank group can be or not to be usefull. Team members allways can take potion.
Momentum and stunning charge is what guardians must have. Whit 6 feats points in momentum and stunning charge guardians can charge every 20 sec and in massive adds fights save clothies ass.
Cunterstrike stance and anticipation is too low for raids, and i think it is better to put 4 feats into stone skin.
Savage conterstrike forget it, but 5 points into weapon master.

This is my opinion and opinion of many guards on official forum.

Ranger 80: Coldsun - In the mist his fingers move and twist