Author Topic: Conqueror skills  (Read 31782 times)

Cyc

Conqueror skills
« on: April 23, 2009, 12:38:31 »
I just need to know if skills have been fixed in current version of the game?

I've read somewhere online that skills like Bandaging or Run Speed don't work as they should according to manual, so i've invested only in Climbing and Perception so far leaving some unused points. I would however invest into Bandaging and Recovery if those work. I guess most of you with high level chars know how stuff works at current patch so what should i do?

Offline Bruno

• Webmaster, Officer, Recruiter, Bot master and excelent Conqueror
  • Administrator
  • Imba Newb
    • Prijevodi - Online
  • My main char: Snyder
Re: Conqueror skills
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 12:51:22 »
main thing you need is Taunt so it allways needs to be max value you can select, 250 Climbing is enough for everywhere you go, Perception is useful in PVP i think, but not sure. As for health and stamina regeneration you can put as much as you like, but first goes taunt :)
Prijevodi-Online.org
Snyder - Conqueror
Konobarica - Priest Of Mitra
Unfortunate - Necromancer
Sluga - Guardian
Shupak - Tempest of Set
Demoguy - Demonologist
jQuery - BearShaman

Cyc

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 21:35:53 »
Thx, not having taunt yet in skills list but will save points for maxing it.

As for perception, if it is only usefull in PVP then i should get rid of it. Are there no rouge AI that like to backstab from the shadows? Or some deadly traps that perception skill should help avoid?
Not saying that i would never PVP here in AOC, but I'm much more interested in PvE with this game, for good PVP there is always GuildWars and I honestly doubt any MMO will beat it in PVP part any time soon.

Offline Bruno

• Webmaster, Officer, Recruiter, Bot master and excelent Conqueror
  • Administrator
  • Imba Newb
    • Prijevodi - Online
  • My main char: Snyder
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 08:37:25 »
how is gw going? i played it few years ago for half year or more...

miro (jebacmajki, bullet) was playing for 2 years maybe, he has all expansions :) sick dude :)
Prijevodi-Online.org
Snyder - Conqueror
Konobarica - Priest Of Mitra
Unfortunate - Necromancer
Sluga - Guardian
Shupak - Tempest of Set
Demoguy - Demonologist
jQuery - BearShaman

Cyc

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 00:46:05 »
Well noting sick about having it all, if you wanted to really compete in PVP fitting every posible build your guild needed, you just had to have it all. I have it as well as preety much everyone else i known in guilds and alliances...

That game was just awsome from tech side, as a programmer I was impressed by some solutions I've seen there for the first time, not the last I hope. And all that effort in balancing on the weekly basis...

Imagine how fast would AOC turn into even better game if it was getting new content every weak and skills changed every time some skill is proven to be usless or overpowered like GW did. But to have all that working, they had to make great patching system first, and they did. You just need to see that to beleve it, every online game patching should be made that way. And best part is it was just one file on HDD that you could move from one PC to another and have em all up to date without patching each one.

As for GW now, I beleve it's still 2nd after WOW in players number, so i recon they are doing just fine, have enough money to make a sequel. If they keep their word about GW2 also not having monthly fee and keeping all it has now plus adding jumping, swiming, climbing and similar stuff AOC now has, it's doomed to shamefull success :)