Author Topic: Evertale Will Include Real-Time Online PvP  (Read 51 times)

Offline mmocs

• Newb
Evertale Will Include Real-Time Online PvP
« on: April 23, 2019, 07:08:59 »
Recently, a new mobile RPG game came out for The Apple App Store and Google Play Store called Evertale and its one of these Pokemon like games where you catch monsters and getting them stronger by leveling them up and learning new techniques as they progress in the game. Evertale is not only a mixture of Pokemon in the sense of catching and training monsters, but also has Final Fantasy like elements such as being able to recruit newer characters to join your team and you can also use the gasha banners in the game to get more powerful characters.

The first human who fell down to the Underground survived the sickness they had, but a few years later the two children's parents died a tragic death by another human child. Their son Asriel swore he would free every monster from the Underground as the new king and would get his revenge on humanity for their deeds. His sibling Chara feared the humans would be too strong against the monsters and would destroy the monster nation. They told Asriel they would not be part of that crazy plan, moving to the Catacombs and becoming the young caretaker of the old Dungeon.

The main gameplay of the game is a hybrid mixture of Pokemon and Final Fantasy into one video game. Like I stated earlier in the article you can not only catch and train monsters to get stronger in Evertale, but the battle mechanics in this game remind me of the old turn-based RPG games like Final Fantasy that I used to play many years ago. In Evertale, every character from monster to human starts off with a few skills to use such as the first monster I caught can not only poison enemies, but can also dish out extra damage while those same enemies are poisoned and I absolutely love dishing out extra damage to enemies that are either sleep or poisoned in RPG games. Buy Evertale SSR Accounts from Mmocs.com with the cheapest price and fast delivery.

If you've been mobile gaming for a long time and have been on a quest for the most Pokemon-like RPGs on the platform, then you're no doubt familiar with ZigZaGame. The studio has been one of the most prolific in trying to capture the magic of a monster-catching RPG on mobile, with varying degrees of success. In 2012 they brought us Dragon Island Blue, a competent if uninspired monster-collecting affair. About a year later they followed up with the spiritual successor Hunter Island, which was a much more consistent and enjoyable effort.

It may be a bit surprising for some RPG enthusiasts to have a full party roster of 8 characters and monsters in Evertale. Though it may take a while for you to gather 8 companions on your journey, and considering no same monster can be in a party at once, just following quest lines can earn you more than what you can simultaneously use in just a matter of minutes. You may be inclined to just mash in whomever you can get your hands on for the first couple of times but as the number of your roster grows, you will have to make the most considering the cost limit while also ensuring that you represent various elements and have coordinated enough skill sets for decent attack combinations for effective kills.