Author Topic: DPS -hate know your class!  (Read 31312 times)

Dezzi

DPS -hate know your class!
« on: February 08, 2009, 07:33:37 »
OK so we clothies have a hard time but we are the ppl that kill the boss with max dps, thats our job!

FACT: A dead clothie dose no dps! So how to max your dps and not die?  The answer is you need to max out your -Hate.

All cloth classes have some talent to - hate  .... use it :) also you might think about getting a ring or 2 crafted and drop a couple of - Hate gems in :) we have enough crafters in the guild that this should be easy.

If you pull agro you WILL die and then you can do zero dps and will be at the bottom of the damage meter, and prolly whipe the rest of us aswell!! So take a look at your feats and gear and think a little about precaution. 

This is a basic rule for a good PvE spec. :)

Zjin

Re: DPS -hate know your class!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 17:57:19 »
If i crafted any -hate gems i will pop them into trader for you

Also just as important is the fact that sodlier classes should use defensive stance when times are hard i notice some heavy armour wearing classes dont even use a stance and just stay in the defuelt stance when there is a buff with "10 +hate genrated for soldier classes while in guard stance" its ither that or learn to stance dance like i do

Offline Coldsun

• Inactive members
  • Sr. Newb
  • Seminola, Cold sun of Cimmeria
Re: DPS -hate know your class!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 15:04:23 »
i agree, and sodliers expecially main tanks must max taut skills. it helps alot.
When malee DPS take aggro it is a small problem. Main tank group can take back aggro easily.
BIG problem is when casters or ranger take aggro from main tank group and Boss start running around like mad to catch him.
Ranger 80: Coldsun - In the mist his fingers move and twist