Author Topic: Necroraiser Feat Build  (Read 33956 times)

Offline Necroraiser

• Newb
Necroraiser Feat Build
« on: February 17, 2009, 22:12:30 »
This is the Feat setup that I'm using atm:

http://www.conanarmory.com/feat.aspx?id=9#::f31e7fefefe6fe2f2ef3efefe2f7e2f4

Please let me know if this is good enough for Raids  :)

Ifka

Re: Necroraiser Feat Build
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 11:04:40 »
My build for raid and pvp minigames 80lvl
http://feats.goonheim.com/necromancer#acfgjl1o1:a:abcefgnopstyAB

and this is was my build at 70lvl
http://feats.goonheim.com/necromancer#acfgjo1:abcefglopquvA:

Best(  faster )way to  leveling necro is with pets!

this is written from good necro (not from me  ;D)
 Here you can find abouth necro pet,and dps of that pet:
Melee - all were feated with 5x bone horde
Corrupters - Feated they are decent. Using Curse of agony helps a bit, but not so much. Curse of Agony + Walk with dead makes them almost decent. Hit target with Flesh to Worms + Walk with Death and Curse of Agaony and they hit rather hard. However it is far from a viable way to go as you have 2 feats on cooldown all the time and they drop rather fast. Dmg is very subpar. Decent dmg when augumented with everythign you can boost them with, still subpar dmg on whole!! Best melee pet dmg wise.

Blighted Ones - Good drain ability on stamina and mana. Feating is a must if you plan on using them. Dmg is pitiful regardless. Even tried using One With Death x3 and 11 Blighted Ones. Combined with Void they cn drain down a target fast, however killign that target takes way longer than with other builds and is currently not viable for a solid pvp in our review. Good for groups where you can drain down and others can take down target .. especially healers. Functionality, poor dmg!!

Lifestealers - About the same as on live. They hit fast, they heal the caster which is a boost. However they drop fast and they do subpar dmg compared to our tests with Corrupters. They are kinda a quick zerg and add a bit of survivability. Vs a tough melee class or healer.. forget it. Aoe death wipes them fast! Subpar dmg, healing gets a tad better with feating, but still weak. Reccomendation, boost life draining ability or again dmg is subpar!

Bomber testicals - Well what can you say. They are very weak in melee. If feated and they explode do decent dmg, but still subpar. Would be nice to see them do more dmg on explosion and maybe a debuff on target instead of dmg at all. Could then combine them with other types of pets for effectivness. Right now We deceided they are not so good for pvp as we need to continually summon them, they do little dmg on average and are kinda 1 pop and if they don't kill yo uare dead loosing all your survivabilty that pets offer. Reccomndation, change dmg to a debuff effect when they hit, Boost their explosion dmg when they explode.

Harvesters - Similar to dmg on Blighted ones, yet ineffective in 1 vs 1 pvp or small group pvp. Can be used to limited degrees in large group battles or when grouped with many requiring stamina. Dmg again too low.

Casters - All boosted with grim hunger all the way down to empowered archmage.
Acolyte - Dmg is too low for use at end game. Reccomendation - Boost dmg so that they are more effective vs single targets. Could be changed so they do most dmg vs a single target than other casters.

Magus - Dmg is too low for use at end game. Reccomendation - Boost dmg so that they are more effective AOE is small on them but could be a middle ground on possible Reaper and Acolytes.

Reaper - Currently best bet in pvp for pets. NOTE: to get solid use from them you need to feat both reaper feats in reanimatin and 3x devourer feat in NF!! If you feat them al lthe way up they hit hard, and heal slightly. Reccomendation to balance is to lower their dmg output some but increase their healing ability more. Feated they should hit slightly harder than a Acolyte vs single targets if Acolytes are changed to do most single target dmg output, yet retain the healing. Is not easy to feat 2x reaper and 3x devourer and this would balance them.

Archmagus - Well kinda a joke. We all laughed and played with them. Their dmg output is pityful. They need to get boosted dmg wise and perhaps have an added effect to their AOE. Suggestion: Increase AOE dmg and add a debuff or slowing effect to their AOE.

Blood Archmagus - These were beyond pathetic! With my necro with normal buffs on and buffed with food. His lvl 80 archmagus feated and with devourer failed to do near any dmg at all to me!! I actually healed as the AOE hit .. with just food!!! This is either bugged or dmg output is so low its beyond pathetic. If it is to remain this low then blood archmagus's in a pair should be able to heal as fast as you take dmg! Reccomendation: Boost dmg!! perhaps buff healing or add another debuff effect to their aoe! These shoudl be top tier End game Pets at least as viable as any other pet!! They are currently a joke with dmg output not even equalling 8x blighted ones!!

Archmagus and BloodArchmagus as they stand now are riduculous in pvp... aboslutly worthless. Requiring a heart from them makes them even more so. We all agreed best bet for a pet caster high - end game is with reapers. They need to be feated with 2x Reaper and 3x devourer + the other mage boosting feats to be effective. Corrupters or lifestealers are best bet for pvp melee, but they are very inneffective and hard to use. Pathing is whacked and melee can also not reach areas where players can jump up and shoot them. Melee really really need dmg boosts to be viable. Blighted Ones are good in teams, otherwise very limited use.

Lista DPSa petova:

Code:
+------+----------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Rank | Pet | Pet specific damage adding feats |
+------+----------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
| 1 | Reaper | Empower Achmagus 5/5, Cabal 5/5, Grim Hunger 3/3, The Devourer 3/3 |
| 2 | Corruptor | Unholy Power 5/5, Bone Horde 5/5, Grim Corruptor 3/3 |
| 3 | Reaper | Empower Achmagus 5/5, Cabal 5/5, Grim Hunger 3/3, The Devourer 0/3 |
| 4 | Arcanist | Empower Achmagus 5/5, Cabal 5/5, Grim Hunger 3/3 |
| 5 | Magus | Empower Achmagus 5/5, Cabal 5/5, Grim Hunger 3/3 |
| 6 | Corruptor | Unholy Power 5/5, Bone Horde 5/5, Grim Corruptor 0/3 |
| 7 | Mutilator | Unholy Power 5/5, Bone Horde 5/5 |
| 8 | Blighted One | Unholy Power 5/5, Bone Horde 5/5 |
| 9 | Life-Stealer | Unholy Power 5/5, Bone Horde 5/5 |
| 10 | Harvester | Unholy Power 5/5, Bone Horde 5/5 |
| 11 | Necrotic Bomb | Unholy Power 5/5, Bone Horde 5/5 |
| 12 | Blood Arcanist | Empower Achmagus 5/5, Cabal 5/5, Grim Hunger 3/3, The Devourer 3/3 |
| 13 | Archmagus | Empower Achmagus 5/5, Cabal 5/5, Grim Hunger 3/3 |
| 14 | Blood Arcanist | Empower Achmagus 5/5, Cabal 5/5, Grim Hunger 3/3, The Devourer 0/3 |

Offline Bruno

• Webmaster, Officer, Recruiter, Bot master and excelent Conqueror
  • Administrator
  • Imba Newb
    • Prijevodi - Online
  • My main char: Snyder
Re: Necroraiser Feat Build
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 11:24:41 »
nice info.

do you know how to contact guy that wrote that?
i would like to put this into How to? but not before asking him if its ok
Prijevodi-Online.org
Snyder - Conqueror
Konobarica - Priest Of Mitra
Unfortunate - Necromancer
Sluga - Guardian
Shupak - Tempest of Set
Demoguy - Demonologist
jQuery - BearShaman