General stuff > Help for game

Account hacked!!!!!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Fearofset:
as i wrote on officer thred i have alrdy talked with the custmer service and they are looking into the matter now and they have restored my password so now i wait untill tomorw to check with them when they can give
back my stuff and guild stuff az well and track the fuker who did these bull shit... am really pissd but kind of happy that they can resolve this issue.. so now we just gone have to wait and see wat
the gms tell me

Psiburashka:
Hmm if i correctly remember in your country Adam user account hacking is serious crime, if you not lazzy you can make "application" in police and make some "example" and get some "morale" compensation, but its depends from you.

Miloen:
 Hmm, weird. A person in Destiny also had his account hacked 2 days ago, he's still going through the process of getting it back with customer support. Hopefully you can get everything back.

Ophyra:
Add that poor guy from Northern Legion too,and that makes 3 account hacks in less than a month...geez

Psiburashka:
If he fast on selling gold he have not such bad monneys, 100 AoC gold now cost about 35Euros on gold traders offers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version