General stuff > Funny stuff

Miley

<< < (2/2)

Barguzzin:
Ok - i will try to organize my claim to Miley:
1) for 10 months - no progress at all! Person, playing the Rangers, as he said, from launch - did not know the basic features of class - and I, having by that time the Ranger level 40, had to tell him about them.
2) Inability to perform simple actions in the raid. And I'm not even talking about Hollow Knight kite - which was so complex action for him, so it caused a mandatory wipe half of the raid any time, when Miley get HK attension! But even a simple pull Maguses before Arbanus or Louhi caused him constant troubles - so we were forced to simply not charging it to him.
3) Lootwhoring and a complete lack of conscience in this. Person, playing DPS-classes and loses by dps to even guards, with indignant that the ranger`s sword from Master Gyas accrues not to him, but to one of the tanks, thanks to whoom he, in general, was able to come so far in the TAS. Permanent position of an "empty wagon" in the raid.

and - i can continue...

We was patient... we - i mean an "inner-circle elitist" officers... w8ing him to improve...
we failed - and kicked him... as for me - 9 month late, but...

Dinub:
epic stuff bruno :D :D

matsocks:
 :). its in the game. ea

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version